Monday, May 08, 2006

Death (or Disfigurement) By Chocolate
Some of my friends back in San Francisco thought I was too skinny, so they may be gratified to know that I've been gorging myself on Swiss chocolate. I read somewhere that the Swiss eat more chocolate per capita than any other nation. So, when in Rome, I say. All you have to do is take a look at the chocolate selection at the grocery store to know it's a national addiction. This is just half the chocolate aisle...



The chocolate itself is on a whole other level. Hershey's, by comparison, tastes like the sole of an old shoe. When I really want to indulge, though, I head straight for Spüngli, the chocolate shop in Zurich. Just today, I snagged a baggy of dried apricots covered in dark chocolate with dark chocolate goo in the middle. It's bascially an oral orgasm. I also picked up a box of these little Maikaifer (May bugs) a couple weeks ago, and they were a hit with the in-laws.


I'm a little worried though that I will soon need whatever it is they're selling in this ad. I find this image very disturbing by the way, and it's been all over Zurich. I mean, cellulite is one thing, but human upholstery? That is just creepy.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

If they put the Lipocure picture up in the chocolate shops, my guess is there would be a measurable drop in candy sales.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker