Sunday, January 07, 2007

Silliness

Ahhh, the new year. I'm not big on new year's resolutions. But after browsing my photos from over the holidays, it occurs to me that there is something worth striving for this year. That something is more silliness. It shouldn't be too hard for me. Every time I speak my toddler-level German I feel pretty silly. So here's to a silly 2007, may we all have lots of laughs.

Here are some photos to get us started:

This is my brother-in-law in a Christmas-present-opening delirium with Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo and, well, I'll leave it to your imagination.


Both brothers in-law, swallowed by a rare German land shark.


Jul, the next Michelle Kwan. She can be spotted training at the Dolder Eisbahn in Zurich.


Geordie square dancing, as experieced at our friends' wedding in Newcastle, England. Dosey do with yor partner!


A whole village of tiny people made out of dried plums. Now, really, what could be sillier than that?

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you calling my ice skating silly?

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Ali said...

yes, but it's less silly than my skating

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker