Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tarik & Daniel


Tarik and Daniel left Monday. It was great having them around. Unfortunately they were here for the crappiest weather of the summer, so I'm afraid Zurich didn't make such a great impression. (Bad, bad Zurich!) Here we are running around in our rain gear...


I am convinced, by the way, that Daniel and our friend and fellow blogger Sara in Geneva are siblings separated at birth. Both are totally brainy and adorable. Does anyone else see a resemblance?


Peter and Chantal are away too, so we are visitor-less for a little while. I think I have empty nest syndrome. It's too quiet around here.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll have to meet my long lost brother next time he is in Switzerland.

This is really a little amusing/scary, as people sometimes say that The Husband and I look like we could be brother and sister, and this Daniel guy looks kind of like my ex-boyfriend, apparently I have a thing for guys who look like they are related to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker